We conduct immunizations according to the Australian national immunization programme
- Talk to your your Rockingham GP regarding your child's immunization schedule according to his /her age.
- Did your child miss some of the immunizations? Talk to your GP about the catch up immunization schedules.
- Get some advice from your GP without a delay and prevent severe life threatening diseases in your unborn.
- Every Flu season we provides flu vaccines for all our eligible patients.
- We keep records and update ACIR -Australian childhood immunization record promptly.
- We store vaccines according to the national vaccine storage guidelines -"Strives for 5".
Need more details? visit http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/about-the-program Or talk to your friendly Rockingham GP.