We conduct immunizations according to the Australian national immunization programme
- Talk to your Haynes GP regarding your child's immunization schedule according to his /her age.
- Did your child miss some of the immunizations? Talk to your GP about the catch up immunization schedules.
- Sometimes you will be in a special group for some of the immunizations
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people medically at risk
65 and over
- Are you over 65 and have a chronic disease? Then talk to your GP regarding pneumococcal vaccination
- Are you planning for pregnancy? Not sure about your immunizations status for rubella, chickenpox, hepatitis etc
- Get some advice from your GP without a delay and prevent severe life threatening diseases in your unborn
- Every Flu season we provides flu vaccines for all our eligible patients
We store vaccines according to the national vaccine storage guidelines -"strives for 5"
Need more details? visit
http://www.immunise.health.gov.au/internet/immunise/publishing.nsf/Content/about-the-program Or talk to your friendly Haynes GP