Need a Doctor ? We are here for you !

Book Online

telephone 08 9528 5000


If you've had unprotected sex for more than 12 months (or, if you're over 35, six months) and are still not pregnant, you may begin to wonder if you are infertile. If you decide to seek medical help, the best thing to do is see your doctor.
GP can help you with your problem by history taking, examination and arranging blood tests, USS and promoting healthy life style and referral to fertility specialists.